- Standalone MS super structure with one end moulded with hydraulic cylinder and other is a fixed end. The structure can withstand Mechanical load upto 20 T without any sag.
- Durable & reliable construction ideal for stringent testing conditions.
- Pre-polished 18 swg stainless steel, reinforced bottom floor which can withstand the distributed load of 500Kg/sq.m. All seams are TIG welded ensuring a vapour tight enclosure
- Non corrosive and long lasting
- Can accommodate various size of specimen
- Offer high wear resistant.
|Hydraulic Power Pack|
- High pressure hydraulic pump mounted on a oil tank of 40L capacity. All the controls like pressure relief valve, solenoid valve, and manifold check valve are mounted on the tank.
- Heavy duty engineering for advance tensile testing.
- High Capacity semi hermetic compressor mounted on anti-vibration pads. The air cooled system is specially designed for tropical climate and is driven by a co-axial fan. The refrigeration system uses eco-friendly Non-CFC refrigerant R-404a.
- Higher refrigeration efficiency for prolonged duration.
|Safety & protection devices|
- There are multiple safety & protection devices such as Fault Diagnostics system with history, audio-visual alarm for complete or circuit relevant protection, independent temperature protection for test specimen (T max & T min), protection for excess pressure in refrigeration circuit, automatic oil return for safety of compressor and many more.
- Ensure safe environment for the specimen to avoid accidental damage.
|Load Cell (Load Sensor)|
- Inline tension type load cell with signal conditioner for analog outputs.
- Continuous monitoring of loads applied on specimen.