- A mono block construction that comprises all systems necessary for operation. Outer material is primed and phosphate. Off white 7035 Epoxy based Electrostatic powder coating for a good aesthetic look and have high wear resistance. The 2mm thick cold rolled mild steel for all panels and 3mm thick cold rolled mild steel for all frames and chassis mounted on 4” heavy duty castor wheels ensuring easy mobility.
- Pre-polished stainless steel with high gloss brush finish with reinforced bottom floor will be provided to withstand a distributed load of 500Kg/m2. All seams are TIG welded ensuring a vapor tight enclosure. Double continuous seal rings of silicone rubber is mounted on a thermal breaker strip to ensure complete sealing and zero conduction form the test space to the exterior.
- Non corrosive and long lasting
- Can accommodate various size of specimen
- Offer high wear resistant.
|Test Space Conditioning|
- The air circulation inside the test space is close to laminar flow ensuring uniform conditioning. Only the co-axial fan blades are exposed in the conditioning plenum which will be covered with a removable sheet for ease of maintenance.
- Ensure uniform condition of specimen reflecting real world scenario.
- High capacity ultra-low temperature hermetic compressor mounted on anti-vibration pads. Cascade refrigeration system with a high efficiency BPHE is provided. A water cooled condenser is provided with BPHE along with chiller. Hot gas bypass systems is used for protection against No-Load condition and superior stability and control in temperature. Oil return system is used for protection against oil migration from the compressor. Eco friendly Non-CFC refrigerants like R- 404a and R-23 are used.
- Higher refrigeration efficiency for prolonged duration.
- Refrigeration based de-humidification coils are used. The desired level of lower humidity is achieved by maintaining the precise dew point temperature. The output is automatically activated based on the set point as well as in ramp up mode after a low temperature cycle.
- Efficient climate control for optimum testing.
ESS High Ramp Rate Chamber
A low-pressure droplet free vapor boiler using direct vaporization system is used. Reservoir is provided at the side of the chamber with PU tube quick connector and water level is automatically controlled through a water-in solenoid valve.
- Efficient to conduct wide range of testing conditions